Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who hangs shoes from trees and why?

The first time I saw lots of worn old shoes hanging from a tree was fairly near a gypsy camp. I thought maybe it was a sign to other gypsies, but then I%26#039;ve seen other %26quot;shoe trees%26quot; that have been nowhere near gypsies ( I think!)

Who hangs shoes from trees and why?
I keep my shoe trees in the closet, with my shoes. In general, when I put the shoes on the shoe trees, the shoes become more comfortable the next time I wear them. It is especially comforting to know that overnight on the shoe tree, the pressure on my bunion is relieved.


As to shoe trees and gypsies, I don%26#039;t eally know. I have only met a few gypsies in my lifetime, and none of them had bunions. So I don%26#039;t know that they would be highly motivated to use shoe trees.


Perhaps the trees to which you make reference are not really shoe trees, but, rather, are trees conveniently placed for recycling...??? If you are so inclined, you might revisit one of the trees. If it is a recycling tree, there should be some sort of a sign, or a green sticker, or something...
Reply:Did you mean to post this here? You have to make sure which Y/a group you post to before you submit. Thanks.


Are you sure you think? Old shoes hang from power lines as a juvenile, pathetic marking of territory. What do you mean by gypsies? Please think and then rewrite your question, because this one needs help to make any sense.



skin rash

No comments:

Post a Comment